Thank you for your interest in the Global Carbon Accounting Standard for the financial industry! The PCAF Core Team values your feedback and is thrilled to engage with you during the public consultation period.
Led and developed by the financial industry, the Standard offers asset class methods to measure and disclose the GHG emissions financed by loans and investments.
To participate in the consultation, please:
Download and review the draft Global Carbon Accounting Standard.
Complete the online feedback survey.
Over the course of 17 days, PCAF held 8 dedicated webinars with international experts in the field, tailored to different professional audiences and global regions. The recordings for all these webinars are posted below.
Webinar #7 was held entirely in Spanish and Webinar #8 was held in Mandarin.
These webinars are available:
- Financial institutions - Africa, Asia (Europe welcome)
- Financial institutions - Europe (Latin America and North America welcome)
- Financial institutions - North America (Latin America welcome)
- Policy makers and regulators - North America, Latin America, Europe
- Policy makers and regulators - Africa, Asia, Europe
- Data providers and consultants - Europe, North America, Latin America
- Instituciones financieras - Latin America (in Spanish only)
- All stakeholder groups 为所有利益相关者提供的在线研讨会 (in Chinese)