PCAF officially released the first version of the Global GHG Accounting and Reporting Standard for the Financial Industry on November 18th at a Virtual Launch Event for London Climate Action Week. Please click here to access the published Standard.
Thank you for your interest in the Global GHG Accounting and Reporting Standard for the Financial Industry and for submitting your feedback. The PCAF Core Team values your contribution.
Developed by the financial industry for the financial industry, the Standard offers asset class methods to measure and disclose the GHG emissions financed by loans and investments.
The consultation period has ended, but you can still play back the webinar recordings and sign up to receive updates.
Over the course of 17 days, PCAF held 8 dedicated webinars with international experts in the field, tailored to different professional audiences and global regions. The recordings for all these webinars are posted below.
Webinar #7 was held entirely in Spanish and Webinar #8 was held in Mandarin.
These webinars are available:
- Financial institutions - Africa, Asia (Europe welcome)
- Financial institutions - Europe (Latin America and North America welcome)
- Financial institutions - North America (Latin America welcome)
- Policy makers and regulators - North America, Latin America, Europe
- Policy makers and regulators - Africa, Asia, Europe
- Data providers and consultants - Europe, North America, Latin America
- Instituciones financieras - Latin America (in Spanish only)
- All stakeholder groups 为所有利益相关者提供的在线研讨会 (in Chinese)